The Best Spring Cocktails To Brighten Your Season
Spring has always been a season that inspires us at Barmalade®. Spring is full of new beginnings and fresh starts. It’s a time when people come together to enjoy the beauty of nature and each other’s company. After a long, cold winter, spring brings a burst of color and warmth, making people feel more alive and energetic.
One thing that makes spring so special is how it brings people together to celebrate. As the weather gets warmer, people start to venture outside and enjoy the sunshine. They meet up with friends and family, go on picnics and outings, and generally make the most of the beautiful weather.
Popular Things To Do In The Spring
- One of the most popular things to do in spring is to experience the outdoors. With the warmer weather and longer days, it’s the perfect time to explore mother nature.
- Another favorite spring activity is to have a picnic. Whether it’s a romantic picnic for two or a family outing, there’s nothing quite like spreading a blanket on the grass and enjoying a delicious meal in the sunshine.
- Spring is also a time for socializing and get-togethers. From Easter gatherings to Mother’s Day brunches, there are plenty of opportunities to celebrate with friends and family.
At Barmalade®, we like to think that our all natural cocktail mixers make the perfect spring cocktails you can share for any occasion! Did you know you can make a spring cocktail in under one minute with Barmalade® mixers? No muddling necessary. Just mix with your favorite spirit and go! More time in the sun and less time behind the bar.
With spring finally here, our master cocktailians have crafted 3 Spring Cocktails to brighten your season! These delicious, all-natural, flavor-packed cocktails scream spring and are bursting with flavor.
Best Spring Cocktails from Barmalade®
1 oz Blackberry-Mint Barmalade®
1½ oz Bourbon
¼ oz Fresh Lime Juice
1 Mint Bouquet (Garnish)
Combine all ingredients into a shaker, add ice and shake vigorously.
Pour into a rocks glass and garnish with mint bouquet.
1 oz Passionfruit-Pineapple Barmalade®
1 ½ oz Tequila
½ oz Aperol
2 oz Owen’s Grapefruit + Lime Soda (Topper)
1 Lime Wheel (Garnish)
Combine all ingredients into a shaker except Owen’s soda, add ice and shake vigorously.
Pour into a tall glass, top with soda, and garnish with a lime wheel.
1 oz Grapefruit-Elderflower Barmalade®
1 oz Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose
½ oz Carpano Bianco Vermouth
2 oz Sparkling Rosé Wine/Rosé Champagne (Topper)
Combine all ingredients into a shaker except Sparkling Rosé, add ice and shake vigorously.
Pour into a wine glass, top with Sparkling Rosé, and enjoy.
We can’t think of anything more joyful this spring than sipping on a delicious Barmalade® cocktail, in the sun, with your friends and family!
Discover The Best Cocktail Recipes For Mother’s Day here.
The Benefits of Barmalade®, All Natural Drink & Cocktail Mixer.
- All Natural Ingredients
- Made with More Fruit than Water (unlike most mixers)
- Unique Flavor Combinations
- Versatile – Mix with All Types of Spirits
- Add Dimension to your Drink without the Effort and Extra Ingredients
- No Need to Hand Muddle Fresh Fruit
- Long Shelf Life
- Can mix with alcohol and is perfect for mocktails too!
See the many Barmalade® flavors for yourself and experience premium, natural, real fruit goodness for your at-home cocktails!